Finance Business Partner
Masabi is a venture-backed technology company specialising in providing next-generation ticketing technologies to the public transport sector, with contracts in New York, Boston, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Las Vegas, Athens and London. Following a large funding round in 2015, which includes new corporate investors such as MasterCard, Masabi is relocating to new premises in Shoreditch, London and has recently opened an office in Boston.
We are looking for a highly capable and commercially-minded finance professional to support the company’s growth phase. Working with the CFO and Finance Controller as part of a small team, this individual will engage with members of the Masabi management team to assist the company in achieving it’s business goals.
Responsibilities will include:
– Assisting management leads to understand historical and future financial performance in the context of their business plans.
– Providing concise commentary and feedback as part of the monthly management accounts process.
– Responsibility for month-end close, assisting with month-end reporting specifically around investment, overhead costs and payroll.
– Providing ad-hoc commercial analysis, and communicating it to internal stakeholders.
– Assisting with the implementation of a new finance and reporting system.
Skills and experience:
– Newly or nearly qualified CIMA or ACA preferred
– Minimum of 3 years commercial experience
– Excellent commercial awareness and/or experience in working in commercial environments
– Excellent interpersonal and team working skills are crucial
– Solid technical grounding in accounting
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV/Resume and covering letter.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.