Masabi are looking for a Programme Manager to help co-ordinate the delivery of client deployments on our JustRide platform.
Masabi is the world’s leading provider of mobile ticketing solutions for the transport industry, allowing customers to buy and display tickets on their smartphone. Our JustRide mTicket applications mean that waiting in line for tickets is a thing of the past for customers whilst agencies are able to drastically reduce the cost of their operations. Our first major client was Boston in 2012. In 2014 we rolled out mobile ticketing to and Athens and this year we’re doing the same in New York as well as other major global cities.
JustRide is a SaaS platform, designed to be configurable to client requirements rather than building new solutions for each new client we bring on. We have strong and capable teams focused on the strategic direction, roadmap and development of the JustRide platform, but as we’re scaling our teams and increasing our client base significantly we’ve recognised the need to have someone responsible for helping to plan and co-ordinate efforts across teams.
It will require working closely and effectively with product management, development teams, account managers and clients:
Planning and co-ordination
– Working with product leadership, product managers and delivery teams to make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using programme and project management disciplines.
– Providing a high level of visibility, providing regular updates on a weekly basis.
– Spotting warning signs of things going wrong and providing a decisive response to significant delivery challenges.
– Ensuring customer needs are being raised and managed appropriately with the core Product teams.
Managing client expectations
– Working closely with business development, account managers and clients, helping to manage expectations and ensuring we have a good understanding of client needs.
– Keeping everyone up to date with progress and schedules.
– Understanding and interpreting client requirements and schedules.
– Ensuring we have a good understanding of requirements and schedules.
– Able to act as a source of information internally.
– Experience in Agile Project Management methodologies, but able to work well with clients who are more comfortable with structured programme and project management (e.g. Prince2, PMP).
– Experienced within a B2B environment.
– Comfortable and experienced interfacing with clients.
– Strong organisational and communication skills.
– Collaborative approach to working.
– Good estimation and scoping skills.
– Good at prioritising time-critical work.
– Experienced in complex technical domains.
– Experience delivering SaaS platform based products and services.
– Have worked within the mobile industry.
– A technical or business analysis background.
A highly competitive salary alongside the benefits list on our Benefits Page.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FROM RECRUITERS WILL BE REJECTED
Please send a copy of your CV and a brief cover note (see below) with the subject: “I am applying for: Project / Delivery Manager” to email@example.com.
Masabi is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.