Senior Account Manager
Masabi is looking for Account Managers to join our Services Delivery team, handling strategic transit organizations and their longterm adoption and retention of mobile ticketing solutions. This role is suitable for individuals who enjoy building client relationships at all levels of an organization, and can coordinate and collaborate with internal teams to make their clients successful. Masabi is a market leader in UK Rail mobile ticketing, and are working on defining the next generation of mobile ticketing and passenger information platform. We need strong, entrepreneurial account managers to join our growing services team.
The Account Management role spans from business expansion, product definition and high level account management so the person in this role must be comfortable identifying new business opportunities, negotiating commercials with business development and developing relationships at senior levels within rail and commuter agencies.
At Masabi, an Account Manager may be aligned to a specific business line (e.g. UK, Europe or Americas) or product line (e.g. JustRide or UK Rail).
● Build and maintain relationships, acting as the interface between the client and Masabi.
● Creates meaningful and deep relationship at all levels within the customer base including most senior levels
● Defines and manages a successful account management plan through regular healthcheck points and metrics; adoption, revenue growth, mobile ticketing analytics and trends
● Help clients maximise the benefits of Masabi’s scalable technology through expansion of mobile ticket availability and adoption.
● Develops a standardized reporting program to measure relative strength and success of each assigned account (knowledge of KPI or NetPromoter)
● Conducts internal reviews with Masabi stakeholders; product, engineering, marketing, R&D, and services delivery to present the customer voice and view on product quality and functionality, technology direction, competitive position and overall level of satisfaction with Masabi and its solutions
● Understand the operator’s existing ticketing strategy and operational services and how Masabi support their strategic goals
● Develop programs and outreach to maintain Masabi’s existing relationships within r ail operators, and devises account strategies to grow the footprint of Masabi
● Identifies new areas for new business and also growth within existing product initiatives
● Comfortable with the negotiation of commercial and legal terms to cover contract extensions, upsells or revised business strategies
● Assist clients with developing marketing and launch plans
● Creates a product cycle with the customer to enable them to understand Masabi’s product direction, technology roadmap and assist in determining the product value to their users; and how best to implement during the contract term
● Develops standard channels for product feedback and product expansion (new features) and manages the process with product management to elicit feedback and assess the voice of the customer
● Advocates for the account at internal product management forums, and assists in product roadmap prioritization
● Maintain a deep product knowledge to act as the product expert for the client. Support accounts with customer education, workshops, presentations and trainings.
● Work closely with Product Managers to communicate new features.
● Strong customer facing and account management experience
● Business development success
● Product definition and account planning in SaaS models
● Analytical business planning for commercials and trends
● Creative problem solving and strong cross functional collaboration and influencing skills
● Relationship skills and effective communication
● Time management
● Ability to multitask and work with others in a busy environment.
● Excellent communications skills
● Willingness to travel
● Technical understanding
● Familiarity with mobile applications and stores.
● Knowledge of the rail and transportation industry.
● Transport information systems.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV/Resume and covering letter.
Masabi is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.