The role will involve working with the full range of Masabi’s technologies which span across mobile apps, websites and physical hardware. Which are used across the globe by transport agencies to validate, manage and support their ridership.
Supporting both the UI and UX functionalities within Masabi.
Taking the initiative and leading production of UI designs which are of a high standard to be used across a variety of client facing platforms.
Attending and instigating meetings and workshops to produce creative solutions that produce the best user experience for all of the various platforms we are required to work on.
Producing design work such as sketches, UI mockups, iconography, wireframes and prototypes, all of which that are consistent with client expectations and customer feedback as well as design standards and best practices.
Collaborating with fellow team members (eg. the design team, developers and QA) to deliver design work effectively across multiple in house teams.
Supporting the marketing team and helping to maintain Masabi’s visual identity.
– Designing: Creating new UI components and supporting the existing visual design. Concept creation and wire framing. Creating clickable prototypes.
– Design Specification: Delivering the appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development on time.
– Best practice and design consistency: Researching and sharing industry trends, competitors, and comparable experiences. Driving and documenting design standards and patterns.
– Passionate about design, art and beautiful things.
– A passion for design and building amazing products.
– 0-2 years experience within mobile/app UI/UX design.
– Knowledge of iOS/Android design patterns.
– A good eye for design and an ability to execute strong UI design.
– An understanding of UX methodologies
– Strong communication and collaboration skills.
– A passion and excitement for fast paced working environments full of people that like to celebrate success regularly.
– Adobe creative suite knowledge, but we’re happy for you to work within whatever programmes you are comfortable with.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS FROM RECRUITERS WILL BE REJECTED
Please send a copy of your CV and a brief cover note (see below) with the subject: “I am applying for: UI/UX Designer” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide a brief cover note (traditional cover letter not necessary) including:
– Links to apps published on app stores (Apple/Google Play).
– Links to any LinkedIn, Twitter, GitHub, StackOverflow accounts.
– List any industry related people/blogs you like to follow.
– List any industry related books/literature you’ve read which has particularly inspired you.
– List any conferences or community events you like to attend.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.